To all our clients, followers and future clients: We understand the widespread impacts of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are here for you during this time.
The weather continues just as it always has and we are here to monitor and forecast it. Neoweather will continue providing uninterrupted services to our customers. We work remotely and there won’t be foreseeable affects to our daily operation. We understand it’s not “business as usual” for many.
Neoweather understands that there are families, communities and businesses that will suffer very adverse impacts during the period of the next few weeks and unfortunately for a much longer tenure for some. We want to encourage you to support small businesses during this time.
Thank you very much for your support and stay healthy!
- Polar Vortex Impacts To Cause Cold & Snow Soon - January 8, 2021
- Major Christmas Eve Snow Storm - December 22, 2020
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020