Tired of Writing Checks?
Misplaced that Invoice?
Worry no more!
We know it’s easy to fall behind on things. Paying bills isn’t exactly at the top of one’s priorities. That’s why we’re introducing a recurring billing option for all of our clients!
With recurring billing, your credit card will be billed for your monthly amount on the same day each month (usually the first of the month but this could vary by a few days). Once the season is over, the billing is suspended. If you stay with us during the warm season, you will be switched to the proper plan and recurring billing will resume.
If you are interested in setting up this feature, please contact Mark Spencer or call him at (800) 839-9445 ext. 1101. We will still gladly bill out invoices monthly if you prefer and still accept checks.
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019