It might be late June, but snow season is here! Okay, chill. We aren’t putting any of the white stuff in the forecast, but we are ready to take on Grand Rapids at the 22nd Annual Snow & Ice Management Trade Show and Symposium.
We are excited to catch up with our current clients, network with industry professionals, and meet new prospects. Our snow and ice management weather services are our bread and butter. We LOVE helping snow managers with accurate forecasts. We gear our products towards the impacts to your operation and customize it to your specific locations.
What’s New This Year?
We are always looking for ways to get better for you!
- Improved design and features on our Forecast Breakdown
- NEOCast Weather Alert is a detailed product for small winter events
- Very user friendly updates; quickly see all the info you need
- Online Client Portal Dashboard- access your customized products on your own page
We encourage you to stop by BOOTH #722 to visit Neoweather and see if we might be a good fit for your operation. We’ll be happy to chat weather, landscaping, snow, business or food. Because who doesn’t like some yummy eats. 😉
We would be happy to have a longer scheduled meeting to discuss in more detail. You can schedule a time to meet here.
Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer will both be attending on behalf of our small, but growing Neoweather family team. You can enter into a drawing at our booth for discounted services. If you sign up at the show you’ll get a discount off your first month.
What’s The Weather Gonna Be Like?
Expect mostly sunny skies Tuesday and Wednesday with a few showers or thunderstorms in between. Temperatures heat up for the full day events and the trade show on Thursday. It will be muggy.
A few thunderstorms bubble up on Friday, but overall plenty of dry weather is likely. The jet stream stays north of the area allowing for a pretty summery pattern without any widespread low pressure systems.
We look forward to seeing you at SIMA.
- The Neoweather Difference - June 27, 2019
- Neoweather At 22nd SIMA Symposium - June 24, 2019
- Weather Apps Are Hurting You - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019
- Time To Purchase A Weather Service - November 16, 2018
- Neoweather Ends First Warn Series - November 5, 2018
- 2018-2019 Winter Forecast - November 3, 2018
- Lake Effect Snow Possible Around Great Lakes - October 16, 2018
- WATCH: Hurricane Michael Heads Towards Florida - October 9, 2018