It might be late June, but snow season is here! Okay, chill. We aren’t putting any of the white stuff in the forecast, but we are ready to take on Grand Rapids at the 22nd Annual Snow & Ice Management Trade Show and Symposium.
We are excited to catch up with our current clients, network with industry professionals, and meet new prospects. Our snow and ice management weather services are our bread and butter. We LOVE helping snow managers with accurate forecasts. We gear our products towards the impacts to your operation and customize it to your specific locations.
What’s New This Year?
We are always looking for ways to get better for you!
- Improved design and features on our Forecast Breakdown
- NEOCast Weather Alert is a detailed product for small winter events
- Very user friendly updates; quickly see all the info you need
- Online Client Portal Dashboard- access your customized products on your own page
We encourage you to stop by BOOTH #722 to visit Neoweather and see if we might be a good fit for your operation. We’ll be happy to chat weather, landscaping, snow, business or food. Because who doesn’t like some yummy eats. 😉
We would be happy to have a longer scheduled meeting to discuss in more detail. You can schedule a time to meet here.
Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer will both be attending on behalf of our small, but growing Neoweather family team. You can enter into a drawing at our booth for discounted services. If you sign up at the show you’ll get a discount off your first month.
What’s The Weather Gonna Be Like?
Expect mostly sunny skies Tuesday and Wednesday with a few showers or thunderstorms in between. Temperatures heat up for the full day events and the trade show on Thursday. It will be muggy.
A few thunderstorms bubble up on Friday, but overall plenty of dry weather is likely. The jet stream stays north of the area allowing for a pretty summery pattern without any widespread low pressure systems.
We look forward to seeing you at SIMA.
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019
- 2019-2020 Prelim Winter Forecast - September 9, 2019
- Brisk, Polar, Cold, Frosty, Freezing, Icy, Subzero, Bitter, Glacial, Siberian Winter Hype - August 28, 2019