Welcome to our new website! We hope you enjoy the new look and feel of our site. Please feel free to check out the new content!
Why Did We Redesign Our Website?
One of the primary reasons was functionality – our previous website was not functioning as we needed it to anymore. There were too many errors, plugins no longer being supported and content not being displayed properly. On top of that, it was taking too long to load and it performed poorly on mobile devices.
After many hours of planning, preparation, research, and finally designing, we finally have a fully functioning website.
Will Any New Features Be Added?
We do plan on adding new features to the website. After all, a website is never completely finished. Stay tuned for more features in the near future!
Will The Blog Be Updated Regularly?
At first, our blog will contain occasional posts but the plan is to post more regularly to our blog, primarily focusing around major weather events and new happenings here at Neoweather.
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019
- Hurricanes vs Cyclones & How They Form - October 11, 2018
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018