The last few years we have seen some early spring extremes. Sometimes it’s dealing with constant chilly days and dreary skies. Even some very impactful snow events hit. Orrrrr we saw the exact opposite. March and April periods with beautiful sunny days and temperatures surging 30 degrees above average.
Above are the temperatures compared to average so far in March of 2019. There is very widespread chilly weather, with some downright frigid early spring readings across the Northern Plains into the Northwest. Will this pattern last?
Warmer Periods On The Way
We are going to see a much more up and down pattern with some warmth locking in at times across the East in April. A detailed forecast video is below dishing out the details
If you are a business in turf maintenance, agriculture, sports operations, landscaping or outdoor events we can help you save time and money. Let us provide you with customized weather analysis (accurate forecasts made by human weather experts) specific for your location.
These details go WAY ABOVE & BEYOND what an app or the local TV weathercast can do. Get safety and peace of mind today.
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019
- 2019-2020 Prelim Winter Forecast - September 9, 2019
- Brisk, Polar, Cold, Frosty, Freezing, Icy, Subzero, Bitter, Glacial, Siberian Winter Hype - August 28, 2019
- The Neoweather Difference - June 27, 2019
- Neoweather At 22nd SIMA Symposium - June 24, 2019
- Weather Apps Are Hurting You - June 21, 2019