What a flip! Summer weather straight to November. Lots of below average temperatures will be common over the next couple weeks. Any warmth will mainly be well out west.
Lake effect snow could fire up a couple times over the next several days in the Great Lakes. Any accumulation would not be widespread and mainly contained to grassy surfaces. One chance for snow is Wednesday night. A better chance is this weekend. The window for snow likely won’t be more than a few hours or so as we go through Saturday evening into Sunday morning.
- Pattern Change For Second Half Of Winter - January 27, 2021
- Polar Vortex Impacts To Cause Cold & Snow Soon - January 8, 2021
- Major Christmas Eve Snow Storm - December 22, 2020
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020