What a flip! Summer weather straight to November. Lots of below average temperatures will be common over the next couple weeks. Any warmth will mainly be well out west.
Lake effect snow could fire up a couple times over the next several days in the Great Lakes. Any accumulation would not be widespread and mainly contained to grassy surfaces. One chance for snow is Wednesday night. A better chance is this weekend. The window for snow likely won’t be more than a few hours or so as we go through Saturday evening into Sunday morning.
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019
- 2019-2020 Prelim Winter Forecast - September 9, 2019
- Brisk, Polar, Cold, Frosty, Freezing, Icy, Subzero, Bitter, Glacial, Siberian Winter Hype - August 28, 2019
- The Neoweather Difference - June 27, 2019
- Neoweather At 22nd SIMA Symposium - June 24, 2019
- Weather Apps Are Hurting You - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: A look Through April - March 21, 2019
- Powerful Weekend System: Wind, Snow, Severe Storms - February 21, 2019