The active weather pattern dominated by a cold northwest flow just keeps on ticking. Alberta Clipper systems and troughs of low pressure will traverse across the Midwest, Great Lakes and into the Northeast the next several days. There will likely be some significant lake effect snow as a reinforcing shot of cold air moves in Tuesday.
If you live downwind of the lakes you can expect a northwest flow to produce some significant locations in portions inland.
- Pattern Change For Second Half Of Winter - January 27, 2021
- Polar Vortex Impacts To Cause Cold & Snow Soon - January 8, 2021
- Major Christmas Eve Snow Storm - December 22, 2020
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020