The active weather pattern dominated by a cold northwest flow just keeps on ticking. Alberta Clipper systems and troughs of low pressure will traverse across the Midwest, Great Lakes and into the Northeast the next several days. There will likely be some significant lake effect snow as a reinforcing shot of cold air moves in Tuesday.
If you live downwind of the lakes you can expect a northwest flow to produce some significant locations in portions inland.
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019
- 2019-2020 Prelim Winter Forecast - September 9, 2019
- Brisk, Polar, Cold, Frosty, Freezing, Icy, Subzero, Bitter, Glacial, Siberian Winter Hype - August 28, 2019
- The Neoweather Difference - June 27, 2019
- Neoweather At 22nd SIMA Symposium - June 24, 2019
- Weather Apps Are Hurting You - June 21, 2019