The video below has your full Snow Plow News forecast for the week ahead. If you like the white stuff then you might be happy. A few systems will track across the Midwest, Great Lakes, Ohio Valley and Northeast. This will setup accumulating snow chances.
Cold air moving over the warm Great Lakes likely triggers bands of lake effect snow squalls hitting Marquette, Grand Rapids, Erie, Buffalo and Oswego. If good dynamics persist for a couple of days then significant accumulations could be possible in spots.
Very cold weather will hang around through the middle of December across much of the eastern half of the United States.
- Pattern Change For Second Half Of Winter - January 27, 2021
- Polar Vortex Impacts To Cause Cold & Snow Soon - January 8, 2021
- Major Christmas Eve Snow Storm - December 22, 2020
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020