The Snow Plow News forecast shows a pretty mild weather pattern for the week ahead. There will likely be a period of above average temperatures. Those will last through the beginning of December. Not much cold air will happen from the Plains and eastward is on tap until mid month.
The video below looks at the forecast for this week and talks about a historic Ohio snowstorm that blanketed a couple of feet of snow across Cleveland and surrounding areas.
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019