After a overall cool summer in regards to average you would think that as we moved into September we would start to cool down but that is far from what has happened. Temperatures will be well above average from Wednesday through at least the end of the weekend.
What is causing all this warmth??
Well there is a trough across the west coast and allowing for much cooler weather and much needed relief for the areas that have been dealing with smoke and fires brining rain and even snow into the mountains, now we will not be seeing snow for a a couple months. Temperatures look to rise anywhere from 85-90 Wednesday-Sunday. Thankfully after that temps look to go back to near normal by next week at this time with no real big heavy rain systems in the forecast.
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019