Hurricane Irma is now beginning to head more northward. It’s producing heavy rain and gusty winds with a few possible tornadoes already. Forecaster Mark Spencer spent some time talking about Irma, the forecast and impact. Plus some of your questions are answered.
For more Hurricane Irma coverage you can read our most recent article
All of the latest updates are being issued by the National Hurricane Center.
- Pattern Change For Second Half Of Winter - January 27, 2021
- Polar Vortex Impacts To Cause Cold & Snow Soon - January 8, 2021
- Major Christmas Eve Snow Storm - December 22, 2020
- 2020-2021 Snow Contractor Winter Forecast - November 7, 2020
- Winter Forecast 2021; Another Warm One? - November 4, 2020
- Canada, Welcome To The Leading Front In Weather! - August 31, 2020
- Big Warmup Begins, 70s-80s Widespread - May 13, 2020
- Expert Weather Forecasts: The City of Pittsburgh & Neoweather, LLC - April 20, 2020
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020