Hurricane Irma is now beginning to head more northward. It’s producing heavy rain and gusty winds with a few possible tornadoes already. Forecaster Mark Spencer spent some time talking about Irma, the forecast and impact. Plus some of your questions are answered.
For more Hurricane Irma coverage you can read our most recent article
All of the latest updates are being issued by the National Hurricane Center.
- Neoweather Is Here For You During COVID-19 - March 16, 2020
- Major Lake Snow - February 28, 2020
- Will The Cold Stick Around? - January 17, 2020
- Major Weekend Widespread Storm - January 9, 2020
- Snow Contractors Need A Weather Service - November 25, 2019
- 2019-2020 Prelim Winter Forecast - September 9, 2019
- Brisk, Polar, Cold, Frosty, Freezing, Icy, Subzero, Bitter, Glacial, Siberian Winter Hype - August 28, 2019
- The Neoweather Difference - June 27, 2019
- Neoweather At 22nd SIMA Symposium - June 24, 2019
- Weather Apps Are Hurting You - June 21, 2019