As what was Hurricane Harvey continues to drop inches upon inches of rain on Southeast Texas we sit in a pretty tranquil weather pattern here across the Great Lakes. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the folks right now in Texas for this absolute tragedy. We are getting ready for the so called end of summer party here in the Great Lakes and it for sure will feel like fall around here as we go into the weekend.
Here is a look at temps on Saturday and as you can see temps will hang in the 60’s across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to the 70’s in and around the City of Detroit. It will actually begin to get warmer and warmer as the weekend moves along and temps on Monday will be in the low 80’s across most of Southeast Lower Michigan. After that a big cool down looks to come around the end of next week that will really make things feel like fall around here!
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019