Much more early fall-like temperatures will be infiltrating the Great Lakes region Wednesday. This will make for seasonable afternoons and much cooler early mornings across the region, too. After an exciting week so far with the solar eclipse, we will soon get an early taste of fall on the horizon.
Let’s begin by looking at the afternoon projected temperatures across Ohio Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – respectively:
Each afternoon will top out in the low- to mid-70s across the area, and it will make a great afternoon for the kids walking home from school. For those not in school nor work: it will make great afternoons for walking the dog, playing with the kids, doing yardwork, and just enjoying the refreshing nature! Will there be any precipitation in the forecast?
Unfortunately, there will be a few spotty storms possible, but the will be Thursday. Wednesday and Friday both will be pleasant. Thursday will be the day to take an umbrella if you are planning on going out and about, just in case.
How warm will it be in the mornings for the kids headed of to school?
It will be a little but cooler across the area each morning, with Friday being the least warm morning. If you have kids that will be walking to school or standing outside, you may wish to send them with a sweatshirt or a light jacket for the early morning. Definitely an early taste of fall on tap for Ohio!
Looking ahead in the long-term, things look to remain on the seasonable side with no real significant heat waves for the area as we get ready to head into September. The high temperatures should mostly stay in the 70s for much of the area.
We can also get ready for all that pumpkin-flavored goodness that will be coming out soon at your well-known coffee chains! Get ready for all things pumpkin spice, apple, and warm cider.
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019
- Hurricanes vs Cyclones & How They Form - October 11, 2018
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018