Forecasters Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer talk about the recent heat and thunderstorms, plus look at the thunderstorm potential for Thursday and the weekend ahead. They also share some pictures and video of flooding from thunderstorms on Tuesday 6-13-17. We also look at an outflow boundary from a thunderstorm. Watch below for the full show!
Next week we’ll be revealing the name for the show!
- How Did We Do? Our Forecast versus Reported Snowfall - December 2, 2020
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019