Forecasters Brian Ivey and Mark Spencer talk about the recent heat and thunderstorms, plus look at the thunderstorm potential for Thursday and the weekend ahead. They also share some pictures and video of flooding from thunderstorms on Tuesday 6-13-17. We also look at an outflow boundary from a thunderstorm. Watch below for the full show!
Next week we’ll be revealing the name for the show!
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019
- Hurricanes vs Cyclones & How They Form - October 11, 2018
- Risk for Strong to Severe Storms Tuesday - April 2, 2018
- Rain Changes to Freezing Rain Today; More Rain Expected - February 21, 2018
- Here Comes More Snow! - February 6, 2018