Many of us enjoyed temperatures in the 70s and even 80s in late April and early May. Then, just like that, it’s cold again with highs in the low 50s. As we head further into spring, some may be wondering when that warm weather will return.
Don’t get too excited – it’s not going to warm up in a day or two. Instead, we’re looking at a gradual warm up from below average temperatures, which look to persist into mid-May, to above average temperatures, which look to make their way back into the region heading into the latter half of the month.
We’ll likely finish out May with slightly below average temperatures given the extended cool period that we’re currently in across Ohio. However, as we head into June, temperatures look to stay at or above normal into the early days of Summer. There will be times where we likely see a cool day or two or perhaps three. Overall, however, temperatures look to be warmer than average across the region from the second half of May and into early summer.
Get those shorts and swim suits ready as you’ll be using them sooner than you think!
- How Did We Do? Our Forecast versus Reported Snowfall - December 2, 2020
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019