The Great Lakes has endured quite a roller coaster ride the past week with thunderstorms, wind and snow and now sunny skies but chilly temperatures for the early part of the weekend. High temperatures will be near freezing today for many locations, but the winds tomorrow will be out of the SW and that will bring another push of somewhat more milder air across Michigan with highs in the Detroit Metro in the low 40’s and still stuck in the 30’s in the Upper Peninsula.
Unfortunately come Monday and Tuesday the clouds will be back in the area but the warmer weather will be too as high temps Monday and Tuesday will be in the 50’s once again, but another storm system moves into the great lakes as well and brings more rain to many areas which is not a good thing across the state as our ground is already pretty saturated already by recent rains. Many rivers across Mid Michigan near Lansing are flooding in some low lying areas and the rain next week will not help the situation very well. In conclusion chilly weekend with no real signs of old man winter coming back in the near future.
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019
- Icy concerns across Interstate 90 Wednesday morning - February 4, 2019