Good Morning everyone hope you are having a good start to your weekend and it is going to be a gorgeous one across Michigan. Temperatures on this fine Saturday will range from the mid 40’s in the UP to near 60 across Southern Lower Michigan with light and variable winds. This is all due to a nice ridge that is over the area allowing for spring like temps to move into the area. Sunday will feature the same thing as plentiful sunshine across the state and much above average temps for all areas.
Go on outside and enjoy the beautiful spring weather cause as we move through the rest of the week I am keeping a close eye on a storm system that could impact Michigan by next weekend with rain and even some snow across Northern Michigan. Models as per usual are bouncing around with the idea of a storm but the storm signal is there for some type of storm to impact areas across Michigan. We will be keeping an eye on it for sure. Below is an image of this mornings 06z GFS run showing the storm and the precipitation types that are possible with this storm. Expect changes as the storm gets closer though. Have a great Saturday and weekend everyone!
- How Did We Do? Our Forecast versus Reported Snowfall - December 2, 2020
- New for 2020 – Call Alerting System - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Redesigned Forecast Products - August 27, 2020
- New for 2020 – Weather Portal - August 27, 2020
- Independence Day Lunar Eclipse? Not So Fast! - July 4, 2020
- NEW! Client Portal To Access Forecast, Radar, Pay Your Bill & More! - August 18, 2019
- Recurring Billing Option Now Available - August 16, 2019
- New Product Names & Improvements - August 16, 2019
- NEW NEO Total Snowfall Reports Powered by Weather Command! - August 13, 2019
- Welcome To Our Newly Redesigned Website! - June 17, 2019